2010 APPCO 4,000 CUBIC FT SAND MOBILE STORAGE PIG DRY BULK TANK TRAILER WITH CONVEYOR BELT SYSTEM
Silo with Conveyor powered by a Caterpillar C4.4 Diesel Engine.
This unit uses a corrugated sidewall conveyor belt with four (4) proppant compartments with a rear mounted discharge chute.
GVWR: 55,000 KG
· 11'-0" wide x 59'-5" (king pin to rear of trailer).
· Nine (9) hydraulic operated slide gates.
· 24" wide conveyor belt with 2-1/2" high side walls rated at 630 FPM = 22,000 # / per minute.
· 18" diameter lagged head pulley with B30 Hydroll hydraulic motor.
· 4" diameter Sch. 80 fill pipes with K40B couplings Brass type each side in each compartment (removable fill pipes).
· 3/16" plate construction of bin with 1/4" plate hopper section.
· Bearing pads with machine screw jacks and 50 ton hydraulic screw jacks.
· 4”x 48”hydraulic cylinder for lowering and rising of conveyor head section with new cylinder design (lower controls only).
· All hydraulic piping will be O-Ring Flat Face Seal Seamless Tubing.
· "Full up" pressure cutoff (lower controls only).
· Gate open/close indicator panel (upper and lower controls).
· Towing eyes at each corner, checker plate fenders with mud flaps.
· Hydraulic pumps: 10GPM and 34GPM.
· 100 gallon oil reservoir.
· Gauges and valves for complete hydraulic systems.
· 40 gallon fuel tank w/fuel level indicator.
· Fifth wheel suspension assembly.
· Tandem axles (ABS specs), air brake kit with clearance lights.
· Ten (10) hole bud wheels with 11:00R x 22.5 twelve ply tires.
· Two (2) hydraulic powered landing legs.
· Upper and lower roof mounted hydraulic controls.
· Upper control valves for operating gates and conveyor drive.
· Lower control valves for operating gates, conveyor drive, & leveling jacks.
· New inverted return Idlers skid plate guard.
· Roof mounted diamond plank walkway (per OSHA requirements) with roof mounted guardrails (hinged).
· High pressure coupler auxiliary hook-up.
· Low pressure nipple auxiliary hook-up.
· Auxiliary hydraulic power disconnects at the front and rear of unit on both sides.
· POWER UNIT – C4.4 Tier 3 Caterpillar Diesel Engine (127 HP).
· Stairway on front of trailer instead of ladder.
· Rotating chute for rear discharge.
· Two (2) 1” ball valves in front of relief valves to shut off hydraulic flow incase relief valves need to be replaced. (2000 PSI).
Multiple Units Available